Taste the mixed culinary traditions in La Spezia, combing the foods of Liguria and Tuscany on a 3-hour walking tour when you book through Musement. La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrounded by other beautifu places like Porto Venere and Pisa, La Spezia has inherited a mixed culinary tradition combining the foods of Liguria and Tuscany.During your tour you will be taken into La Spezia Cinque Terre's food scene, enjoying traditional dishes and the best street food specialties, throughout a progressive meal taking place in La Spezia city center.This dining experience incorporates five different eateries with foods ranging between traditional and street food styles. You will start your lunch time walking tour with an entrée and ending with a typical Italian dessert or a delicious ice-cream. You will taste some of the following specialties in your La Spezia - Cinque Terre Food Tour (according to products availability):
- Sgabei and Frisceu: Small fried pancakes with vegetables and fritters made from bread dough.
- Mesciua: A chickpea, beans and wheat grains soup, typical of La Spezia.
- Testaroli or Panigacci: A sort of pancake, boiled and enriched with pesto, oil, parmesan cheese and mushrooms sauce, baked and served with cheese and cured meat.
- Fried Calamari and Anchovies: Locally caught fresh fish, cooked directly by the fishermen.
- Farinata: A delicious chickpea pancake cooked in a flaming oven.
- Ice cream or dessert: Enjoy the finest artisanal treats in La Spezia!
Experience a progressive meal walking in La Spezia city center, Enjoy traditional dishes and the best street food specialties, Learn about the city's mixed culinary foods from Liguria and Tuscany
5 stops to taste different foods, Lunch/Food tastings, One serving minimum at each stop with water, wine/beer or soft drinks, Local foodie and multi-lingual guide
Gratuities (optional), Hotel pick-up and drop-off